EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT TEAM
WE ARE CERTIFIED, EFFICIENT & RELIABLE.
Chairman | Mr. Kenwood N. Kerr
Kenwood N. Kerr is the Founder, President & CEO of Providence Advisors Limited, a Bahamian financial services company.
About The Chairman
Kenwood N. Kerr is Founder, President & CEO of Providence Advisors Limited, a Bahamian financial services company. Prior to launching Providence he was, Manager Investment Services, Sr. Manager Corporate Services & Head of Marketing & New Business development for the Bahamas & Caribbean with SG Hambros Bank & Trust (Bahamas) Limited, a Societe Generale subsidiary in the Bahamas.
He was also a founding Principal with Colina Financial Advisors Limited (CFAL). Prior to this he was instrumental in the launch of Fidelity Bank & Trust International and its related companies where he held the position of Vice President Investment Services with the Group.
Before this he spent more than ten years with RoyWest, NatWest, and Coutts Bahamas Limited, where he held the position of Manager Investment services with responsibility for overseeing the Cayman and Bahamas islands investment operations, being the first Bahamian to hold that position. Mr. Kerr was educated at Acadia University, Nova Scotia, Canada, where he received a Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Economics.
CEO | Dr. Raymond C Wells, Ph.D., CISSP, CISA
Dr. Raymond C. Wells currently serves as the Chief Executive Officer of Carapace InfoSec Services Limited.
About The CEO
Dr. Raymond C. Wells is currently the CEO of Carapace InfoSec Services Limited, where he is responsible for the strategic roll out of the company’s vision. Dr. Wells roles include overseeing the forensic section that is focused on network security, computer and mobile forensics. Carapace InfoSec Services Ltd. is dedicated to the confidentiality, integrity and protection of data and given his vast experience…
Served as Senior Deputy Director, NIB with responsibility for IT:
- Launched National Prescription Drug Plan (2011 Computerworld Honors Program) (nibdrugplan.com)
- Launched New NIB Smart Card
- Launched New Registrant Portal
- Launched New 14 million operational system
- Designed and build NIB virtualized data center
- Designed and build DR data sites
- Implemented information systems in a $1.3 billion program
Also served as an IT Security Architect at large Hedge Fund Admin Firm:
- Responsibility of building secure security systems
- Protected ½ trillion in assets online
- Ensured the data centers we secured from physical and logical breaches
- Built an identity and access management system for that organization’s applications
- Assisted in the implementation of Active Directory infrastructure across 40 offices in 25+ countries
- Maintained an 80+ server domain controller environment
- Adjunct Professor at The College of The Bahamas at both Graduate and Bachelors Levels
- Ph.D. in Info Systems with specialization in Information Security – Nova Southeastern University School of Information Sciences
- Master of Business Administration – Nova Southeastern University
- Bachelors of Business Administration in Computer Information Systems – The University of The Bahamas (formerly the College Of The Bahamas (Valedictorian))
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI)
- Cellebrite Certified Operator (CCO)
- Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst (CCPA)
- Certificate of Completion for AccessData FTK Bootcamp Course
- Certificate of Completion for AccessData FTK Intermediate Course
CTO | Mr. Montino Roberts, MSc, CISSP, PMP
Mr. Montino Roberts currently serves as the Chief Technical Officer of Carapace InfoSec Services Limited.
About The CTO
Mr. Montino Roberts currently serves as the Chief Technical Officer of Carapace InfoSec Services Limited, where he is responsible for the security design and engineering of networks. All products and services delivery operations report to him. With his background in information security and management and extensive certifications, Mr. Roberts is well positioned to execute the company’s vision.
Currently serves as CEO/ Systems Engineer of Proficient Business Services:
- Develop and implement annual operating plans that support the short term and long term strategic direction
- Involved in all aspects of human resources management including; hiring, training, performance management and mentoring
- Oversee technical teams both internal and external
- Design and implement both LAN, WAN and WLAN networks
- Customize standard IT training courses to meet customer’s business requirements
Currently Serves as Information Computing Technology officer (ICT) for Public Hospital Authority:
- Directly responsibility for infrastructure, development and service delivery including ensuring that the information technology infrastructure is aligned with the strategic objectives of the organization
- Manage, supervise and train staff within the ICT unit
- Maintain the highest level of security and business continuity through the implementation and maintenance of appropriate infrastructure and the development of disaster recovery solutions and procedures
- Implemented a Virtual infrastructure that housed + 250 servers
- Migrated Active Directory Domains from 2003 to 2008 and the migration of exchange 2003 organization to 2010
- Master of Information Science
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Information and Management Systems (CPHIMS)
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator SQL (MCDBA)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Certified Citrix Administrator (CCA) & Certified Citrix Enterprise Administrator (CCEA)